Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mother's Kind Heart

Just remembering that smile of my toddler, Noble, when he gets his favorite vitamin c drink, saw me on my way to Oil Mill market, where the commodity is N50 lesser than the N180 I buy in a nearby store at home.

I also took out time to buy potatoes to be mashed for Ruddy; he is almost seven month old without spotting one tooth!! He just keeps drooping, very much unlike Noble who at four months had two teeth with which he nibbles at me when nursing.

In the middle of it all, suddenly the rains cascaded unannounced, calling everyone to attention, well, it caught up with me. I was soaked, and I still had to get back to the office because I’ve not closed for the day.

That only reminded me of the kind and loving heart of a mother, only she can endure so much for her little ones,

God bless all mothers!!!

No comments: