Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BABIES NO SEND

Last night was one of the many nights that Ruddy choose to play instead of sleeping. Well that is possible for him because he spent his day playing and sleeping, while i was in the office working HARD.

I was dozing a bit when my boss came with a job to be done, the worst part was that he needed it like yesterday. I was surprised i could keep my upper eyelid from touching the lower one. The job was done, but i still have so much more to do.

Well the Lord who helped me with the first small job will see me through with the remaining small, small once which adds up to a BIG job.

1 comment:

NaijaEcash said...

It is true that babies tend to live a world entirely different from ours.

They prefer sleeping when you are awake, and enjoy waking you up to play in the middle of the night.

What can you do as a parent? Pet them to observe the sleeping hour ;-) The working mother like you have a lot of story to tell about such incidence. Take heart, the Lord will see you through.