Friday, July 11, 2008

Thank you, great blogging community .

This is a thank you post to all the bloggers who visited my site and took time out to drop comment concerning the S.O. S of my dear friend who had challenges with her little toddlers.

This has shown that some bloggers in the blogging community are truly their “brother’s keepers”.

I appreciate the following bloggers for their concern and comment:

Wind Mill of www.windmillofmymind.com

Del of Music Through Time , Artists and Music, As The World Turns.

Lady Rose of Entrecard Cookbook (not just recipes), Stir The Cauldron, Diet Pulpit , Entrecard Favorites, 2 Witches Blog, Enchanted Cauldron

I personally printed each comment, with the exception of the comment from dodgegravity . That is because I don’t understand his comment.

I personally took the printed comments to my friend to read it herself and be rest assured, and also to implement some of the advice and wait for positive results.

Thank you once again.

1 comment:

Cynthia Rose said...

You are so very welcome. And thank you for the link love, that was so sweet :)

Bright blessings, Lady Rose