Wednesday, July 3, 2019

A lovely song I want to share: Oh Jesus You're the Lily of the valley Sweet Jesus You are the bright and morning star Oh Jesus You're the mighty man in battle I call You Jesus The master of the world Oh Jesus You're the Lily of the valley Sweet Jesus You are the bright and morning star Oh Jesus You're the mighty man in battle I call You Jesus The master of the world Halleluyah Halleluyah Halleluyah I call you Jesus The master of the world Halleluyah Halleluyah Halleluyah I call you Jesus The master of the world I call you Jesus The master of the world I call you Jesus The master of the world Mighty God, Mighty God Mighty God, Mighty God You have done marvelous things You have done glorious things You have done wonderful things Mighty God You have done marvelous things You have done glorious things You have done wonderful things Mighty God Mighty God, Mighty God Mighty God, Mighty God You have done marvelous things You have done glorious things You have done wonderful things Mighty God You have done marvelous things You have done glorious things You have done wonderful things Mighty God

No comments: